Contact Information and Online Bill Pay
City Of Beeville City Hall  City of Beeville Police Department  Pay Water Bill Online Receive  Emergency Notifications - Sign Up Here
 361-358-4641 361-358-8100
For Emergencies dial 911
 Registration Instructions Emergency Management Coordinator - Mike Willow / Office Phone: 361-621-1567 
City of Beeville Code Enforcement
Weekly Zone Inspection Schedule
Effective December 1, 2018, The City of Beeville Code Enforcement Department will begin conducting inspections for code violations for all residential, commercial and or vacant lot properties.  All responsible parties will have 10 days to make the necessary corrections.
Zone Schedule
  • Slider

Citizen's Concern Form

City of Beeville - Citizen's Concern's Form

Please use this form to express a concern, ask a question,  or to help notify us of an issue in your neighborhood. If the problem you report is the responsibility of another City Department, the information you provide will be forwarded to them. Your name, phone number, and email address are not required to submit this form; however, it will enable us to communicate any action we take regarding your request for assistance and to contact you in the event that more information is required for us to effectively respond to your situation.  

For public safety, fire or medical emergencies, remember to always call 9-1-1.  For after-hours emergency requests for issues like downed tree limbs, water main leaks, or spills please call 361-358-8100

Thank you for your assistance!
City or Town:
State or Province:
Zip or Postal Code: